Samsung is about to launch its new series of smartphones- S9 and S9+. Apparently Samsung is planning a launch event for the products in March 2018 but it is also rumoured that Samsung might spill some beans about S9 and S9+ in the CES that is scheduled in January, 2018.
This new series of Samsung will have:
1) Same screen size as that of S8 and S8+.
2) The S9 will have 4GB of memory like the S8, the S9+ will have 6GB like the Note8
3) The area that will house the rear camera on the S9 (and dual cameras on the S9+) and the
fingerprint sensor will be arranged vertically this time around, with the scanner on the bottom
4) The S9 family will come with AKG-branded stereo speakers.
5) Logically, Samsung will be using the model number SM-G960 for the S9 and SM-G965 for the S9+.
6) The new handsets will boast 10nm chipsets, which we assume are going to be either Qualcomm’s
Snapdragon 845 or a new Exynos part.
7) Internal storage will stay at 64GB for both upcoming flagships, with expansion via microSD.
8) The 3.5mm headset jack remains the same.
Apart from this, Samsung will also be launching a new DeX docking station too, alongside the S9 and S9+. And the best part is, it will also be compatible with the company’s 2017 launched flagships, which will facilitate us to use the smartphones’ screens as touchpads or virtual keyboards when attached to an external display.